SAP® CRYSTAL Server 2013 5 CAL ENT MAINT
€ 1,269.00 € 1,548.18
Less pressure on IT assets and business analysis directly into the hands of decision makers with SAP Crystal Reports Server. Presentation of reports, dashboards and data discovery for any users, everything from a managed server business intelligence (BI) protected, fast to deploy.
Less pressure on IT assets and business analysis directly into the hands of decision makers with SAP Crystal Server 5 CAL upgrade. Presentation of reports, dashboards and data discovery for any users, everything from a managed server business intelligence (BI) protected, fast to deploy. The software allows business users at all levels to make informed decisions and helps the IT Department to reduce arrears, complexity and administrative costs thanks to wizards, system monitoring, control, management, promotion and flexible licensing options.
Advantages for companies
- BI for all – Access to reports, dashboards and company data to get the critical information you need, all from a single solution;
- Explore Data Wizard – Find crucial information from all applications and data sources with simple keyword-based searches and intuitive navigation tools;
- Instant mobile access to information – Document extension SAP Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects Data Explorer on devices iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Mobile;
- QuickStart – Simplified migration tools and distribution make it quick and easy configuration;
- Common semantic level – Simplifies procedures for corporate data access for users in your company;
- SAP Crystal Reports software, Enterprise version – Create high quality reports quickly with a new version of SAP Crystal Reports, optimized for accessing data via “Universes”;
- Data-driven publishing – Distribute custom reports to a dynamic list of recipients;
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint – Give users information with applications that use the most;
- Security and integration – Integrates reports and dashboards in existing security infrastructure;
- Fast and secure mobile distribution – rapid deployment via wireless connection with enhanced security and automatic transfer of administrative policy;
- Administration – Supports the activities of life cycle management, audit and monitoring to rationalize the cost of ownership.